And we're back..

Sorry for the downtime. Not sure what happened, and neither does my webhost (who I'll be ditching this year.. sad because they were great but then were acquired and support sucks), but I updated the forum software and we should be good to go. Nothing is lost.

On the plus side, there's some new spam protection that's been integrated with Google's reCAPTCHA, so that should speed up the process for registering new users.

Anyway.. let me know if anything is not working for you.

Comments

Thanks!

• edited April 2017 Posts: 1,180

For some reason I can't access the forum from my iPhone anymore. I get a welcome to nginx page and can't go anywhere from there. I can still access via desktop. Edit: all I had to do was refresh, which I hadn't tried. I had the forum bookmarked.

• When I wanted to log in, my browser (Firefox) told me the site was unsafe. Was able to log in anyway but I had never seen that warning before when I was on here. Just thought I'd share that with you. In any case: thank you again for keeping us up to date on here so we can sadly whine.

Ugh.. again the site was down. Think I'm gonna switch hosts this weekend....

@DonaldDuckKooKim let me know if you're still having issues.