Does anyone have a full band version of 'Somehow the wonder of life prevails'?

Just as the title says. He seems to still be performing this classic, judging by the set lists - his version of it with a full band was Mark at his very best, and I would love to hear it again. Anyone have it on their computer, downloaded and hidden away?
Thank you,
Moleman

Comments

yes I do
    on my youtube channel, a live recording from the March gig with Magik Magik and orchestra. It was beautiful to be there and hear it.

enjoy!

Minna Choi, the lady behind Magik Magik is a supremely talented pianist, vocalist and orchestra conductor. She is very, very special, as you can hear on this recording.

@victor said:
    Minna Choi, the lady behind Magik Magik is a supremely talented pianist, vocalist and orchestra conductor. She is very, very special, as you can hear on this recording.

Thanks for this Victor - I'd found this video myself on YouTube, and quite enjoyed it. However, it's not very 'rocky', fairly subdued - I've seen several concerts by Mark where he really goes for it on 'somehow the wonder of life prevails', wonder if anyone has anything like that.