11/26/17 @ Shepherds Bush Empire, London, UK (Sun Kil Moon)

Please post your reviews and setlist of the show here.

Comments

• Anyone got an extra ticket for sale for this show?

• JRSJRS

Hi, there are tickets still available for this show from Ticketmaster. Apparently you can opt for box office collection on the day too... if you don’t want them posted.
    https://www.academymusicgroup.com/o2shepherdsbushempire/

I didn’t think it would be sold out.

• The only seats left aren't exactly great (limited viewing). Which is why I'm on the lookout.

• @michielster I just PM'd you details of a cost price spare I'm selling, 3rd row in the stalls.

i have a spare

• It was a great show, one of the best SKM shows I've seen. Early on Mark jokingly mentioned they'd be performing the entirety of Rollercoaster, although no one really took the bait as I think people know him too well.

I'll try my best with the setlist although there were a handful of new songs and tracks from the Ben Boye + Jim White album which I don't own yet (hopefully someone can clean up the order in the middle):

Daffodils
    The Black Butterfly
    Blood Test
    Linda Blair (new song)
    Soap for Happy Hands (new song)
    Chilli Lemon Peanuts
    A Dream of Winter
    My Love for You is Undying
    God Bless Ohio
    House Cat
    (new song about David Cassidy)
    Come On Get Happy (The Partridge Family Theme)
    The Possum
    Dogs
    Rock 'n' Roll Singer

Moon River

• My fifth time seeing Koz. I love all his recent (post-Benji) work - including the quite frankly brilliant collab with Jim White and Ben Boye, so I the setlist was great for me. Felt like Daffodils was hard to pull off live, and I was gutted that they reworked the first half of Blood Test into a faced-paced piece.

The track with the repeated tapped guitar part (My Love for You is Undying?) blew me away. Reminded me of some of my favourite early-emo bands (American Football, for example). I take it this hasn't been released anywhere?

Koz looks much healthier this tour - think those push ups have been paying off. Much like last time I saw SKM, I felt the sound was decent but could have been better - including the clarity of the vocals.

• Hello guys.
    Fantastic show, but I won't review it too closely. Instead, why not review it yourselves? Recorded in full and split into halves here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zy8sgy445enii7q/AAB3CzlsQZJeZ6PGeBt8hhw4a?dl=0
    The quality was the best I could do - Mark's sound wasn't the clearest even at the front.

Yep that was a really fun gig

• JRSJRS

@victor said:
    Yep that was a really fun gig

Indeed it was, nice to meet you and thanks again for the front row seat!

My pleasure, and thanks for the pints !

I don't get how this show got such good reviews but the one in Dublin seemed pretty awful to put it mildly. Did anyone see both and could comment?

I was at both. They were equally great