11/28/17 @ Vicar St, Dublin, Ireland (Sun Kil Moon)

Please post your reviews and setlist of the show here.

Comments

Still haven't bought a ticket for this and if I don't go it will be 1st time since he came to Dublin with an orchestral style SKM around the time of GOTGH that I'll have not gone to see him.Plus would be good to move from 13 times seeing him(unlucky for some)to 14.

Hmmm the fact that the reviews on here are very positive might just swing it for me

• Do it. Honestly. I was unsure and I had so much fun. It was more like a stand up show featuring music and that really suits his current writing style. From the performance you could tell he still puts a lot (more than we like to give him credit for) of emotion and thought into his work. He hasn't not become a lazy songwriter. Just a different one. The band was especially great as well.

@DonaldDuckKooKim said:
    Do it. Honestly. I was unsure and I had so much fun. It was more like a stand up show featuring music and that really suits his current writing style. From the performance you could tell he still puts a lot (more than we like to give him credit for) of emotion and thought into his work. He hasn't not become a lazy songwriter. Just a different one. The band was especially great as well.

Got myself a pair of tickets yesterday evening

• Congrats! :smiley:

• JRSJRS

I must admit I have never regretted going to a MK concert, and I’ve also seen him about 13 times now. I think it has something to do with his ever evolving styles of performance.

• I'm passing on this one. Seen him 11 times since 1998. This is the first time I've given up the opportunity to go to one of his gigs. The recent stuff has left me completely cold.