Lyrics thread

edited November 2012 in Mark Kozelek

I'm missing the lyrics thread...And i would be pleased to have a section of the website dedicated to Mark's lyrics
What do you think about it?

Comments

• Eh not sure why it would be necessary, they are pretty accessible over the Internet, but for the new songs that are surfacing it would be great

• @aaronhenry yes they are pretty accessible, but i can't find a single site gathering them all :-)

@pigmento blueguitar.info contains most of them, and songmeanings.net, of course

• Yeah blueguitar.info is awesome

• @deni @AaronHenry, blueguitar.info is great! Thanks for sharing it guys! As English is not my mother tongue, I always miss something ! Blueguitar Should be incorporated into sadreminders!

• edited November 2012 Posts: 1,036

pigmento said:
    @deni @AaronHenry, blueguitar.info is great! Thanks for sharing it guys! As English is not my mother tongue, I always miss something ! Blueguitar Should be incorporated into sadreminders!

I've always had a link to it on the homepage of the site: http://www.sadreminders.com :)

Also you speak better English than some native English speakers I know.

• @lament thank you so much! It means a lot to me! happy to help blueguitar.info get the exposure it deserves..as well as sadreminders, my point of reference since 2003-2004!

blueguitar.info needs a lyrics update! what do you think? as my mother tongue is not English I need a lyrics reference for all Koz music

@pigmento said:
    blueguitar.info needs a lyrics update! what do you think? as my mother tongue is not English I need a lyrics reference for all Koz music

The bandwidth costs to cover the lyrics of his recent output would be astronomical.

ahah or you must reduce font size!