Richard Ramirez Died Today of Natural Causes...

& then showed up on last week's episode of American Horror Story: Hotel.

Anyone else catch that?!

Mark's tune would've been a fitting soundtrack for the episode's cold open.

Comments

• I saw it last night. And was totally thinking the same thing... The guy playing him looked so on point

• no joke!

Weird song choices this week. Natalie Merchant and Cowboy Junkies. I have to say that ever since season 2 it seems like the writers are making it up as they go.

• @KozFan said:
    I have to say that ever since season 2 it seems like the writers are making it up as they go.

Agreed. Though given that they crank out a new season every year, that slapdash vibe is pretty much inevitable.

I enjoy the series for what it is, but will gladly admit that it's a prime example of all style/no substance... kinda like some recent Koz records?!

:^\ I kid, I kid!

I am waiting for the Nursing Home season.

• I will say I am enjoying this season so far much more than the last one for sure. That thing went off the rails like a run away train and was just awful at the end

• @KozFan said:
    I am waiting for the Nursing Home season.

well, rumor has it that Jessica Lang will be back next season, so maybe you're onto something! ;^)

@Grumpy_Bear77 said:
    I will say I am enjoying this season so far much more than the last one for sure. That thing went off the rails like a run away train and was just awful at the end

agreed. I never even finished last season. very disappointing, which is ironic for me, as I'm terrified of carnivals, etc.

They got rid of the clown too early. The rich kid wasn't scary.