Comments

• edited July 2016 Posts: 39

Thanks!!! Limited to 300 copies according to the pre-order link on Newbury's home page... https://www.newburycomics.com/

Appreciate the heads up! Ordered it. I hope Caldo doesn't release their own colored version.

• JRSJRS

No shipping to uk. Are there any kind souls in the States who would like to order one for me and post on? I can obviously PayPal $.

Looks like its sold out now, glad I was able to snag one, thanks!

• Has anyone received there copy yet? I was sent an email three days ago about it going out but it has yet to show it as dispatched. Dying to know how it looks in person compared to the pictures on NBC's website.

sold out? how come I missed this! oh well, album wasn't that great anyway ;-)

• @Grumpy_Bear77 said:
    Has anyone received there copy yet? I was sent an email three days ago about it going out but it has yet to show it as dispatched. Dying to know how it looks in person compared to the pictures on NBC's website.

Received mine yesterday. My copy looks identical to the mock-up on Newbury's website.

@crayon said:
    sold out? how come I missed this! oh well, album wasn't that great anyway ;-)

Went up for pre-order on July 6th and the online allocation sold out within a couple hours. Newbury does hold copies back to sell in their stores. If you live in the northeast US, check one of those. If not, maybe a kind message board member who lives in that area can help you out...

• Do we know when these are in stores? I have two within a pretty short distance of me...

• @LettersinKanji said:
    Do we know when these are in stores? I have two within a pretty short distance of me...

Street date for the splatter and the american version on black vinyl was last Friday [08.19.16]

• @Grumpy_Bear77 said:
    Street date for the splatter and the american version on black vinyl was last Friday [08.19.16]

Yep, found a copy at Criminal Records in ATL last Friday, in addition to the Live in Copenhagen LP.

Also spotted the Like at Biko LP.

Nice to finally see some Koz n' RHP back on the record store shelves these days!