Lot's of oop vinyl restocks + help appreciated!

AFP, Union Chapel, Christmas Carols and Perils LP's all restocked at Melody Supreme.
Sadly they don't ship overseas but if one of you kind USA folks could help me to get a copy of AFP and Union Chapel it would be much appreciated. Here's the link:
http://www.melodysupreme.org/product-category/everything-a-to-z/new-arrivals/?product_order=date

Comments

• AFP was out of stock by the time I clicked the link.

• @thesewoodenideas said:
    AFP, Union Chapel, Christmas Carols and Perils LP's all restocked at Melody Supreme.
    Sadly they don't ship overseas but if one of you kind USA folks could help me to get a copy of AFP and Union Chapel it would be much appreciated. Here's the link:
    http://www.melodysupreme.org/product-category/everything-a-to-z/new-arrivals/?product_order=date

I may possibly end up with 2 Union Chapels due to jumping on this in two places just to make sure I get one. If I end up with a duplicate I will gladly pass it along for cost

• @Grumpy_Bear77 said:
    I may possibly end up with 2 Union Chapels due to jumping on this in two places just to make sure I get one. If I end up with a duplicate I will gladly pass it along for cost

Out of curiosity, who else had this available other than Melody Supreme?

• edited September 2016 Posts: 240

@Spanish_Pantalones said:
    out of curiosity, who else had this available other than Melody Supreme?

Luna Music had some copies of Benji, AFP, and Perils From the Sea. I purchased a copy of Benji on red & AFP on black from them. My local guy also called me a few nights ago asking for my list so he is tracking about 7 pieces I need for my collection as well, so I may end up with doubles and I will gladly pass them along for cost if I do.

Edit: Looks like Union Chapel is sold out on Melody Supreme now as well as AFP

• edited September 2016 Posts: 379

Daaaaaaaamn I wanted Union Chapel. It sold out way too quickly.

I guess this IS Koz we're talking about here. :(

• edited September 2016 Posts: 496

Damn. I would love an AFP vinyl. On the off chance anybody ever sees this post and wants to trade me a copy of AFP for my copy of Tonight the Sky, let me know.

• @Grumpy_Bear77 said:

Yes please. Let me know. Was heartbreaking to have AFP and Union Chapel in cart then to notice they didn't ship outside US. If anyone does end up with a second AFP and wants to provide me some karma by helping me get a copy it'd be much appreciated. Luna seem to be suggesting they are getting more but in store only and I suspect some more might pop up on Melody Supreme. Grateful for any assistance :-)

• @thesewoodenideas said:
    Yes please. Let me know. Was heartbreaking to have AFP and Union Chapel in cart then to notice they didn't ship outside US. If anyone does end up with a second AFP and wants to provide me some karma by helping me get a copy it'd be much appreciated. Luna seem to be suggesting they are getting more but in store only and I suspect some more might pop up on Melody Supreme. Grateful for any assistance :-)

I totally understand. My local guy may end up getting me a second AFP on black also, so I will pass that one along if needed.

• That would be VERY much appreciated! Let me know how things pan out. Thanks again :-)

Everything is back in stock for now.

• @E352020 said:
    Everything is back in stock for now.

Anyone want to snag AFP for me and I'll pay you back + shipping to UK?
    tHANKS

• AFP already out of stock

• GDeGDe

I might have snagged an extra copy. I will let you know when I find out.

• @LettersinKanji said:
    AFP already out of stock

Dang, keep missing it.

• Someone on Vinyl Collective says a store they spoke with told them this back stock is coming directly from Mark...

• edited September 2016 Posts: 97

I wonder if any of the other albums might sneak out this way too. Imagine if there was a stack of Ghosts just waiting to be sent out :-)

• GDeGDe

I really hope there are extra copies of Ghosts, April or Among the Leaves. I tried to order 2 of AFP for anyone here but they already refunded one copy and said they sent the other.

Bull Moose just put some up. Grabbed Live at Union Chapel red/green vinyl.

• @E352020 said:
    Bull Moose just put some up. Grabbed Live at Union Chapel red/green vinyl.

What they got? Can't even access the bull moose site from Europe :-(

• Nice to have added 8 pieces to my collection :smiley:

• edited September 2016 Posts: 379

I think I just scored the last Union Chapel from Melody Supreme. Possibly. But I know I got a copy. They still have Christmas Carols and Copenhagen left.

And apparently they had the grey marble version of AFP up for sale, how did Mark still have copies of that one??

• I dunno but I got one of them!

There is a chance I may be driving through Indy in a few weeks. If so I will stop at Luna to see if they have anything you vinyl fiends might want.

How much did they sell the grey marbled for? Was it the signed edition?

A bit too late here so I'm no help, but I was able to snag a regular Union Chapel and a marbled AFP from Reckless Records last week. Sorry I didn't think to give you guys the heads up- I totally forgot about this board and I wasn't even sure it was real until I got the shipping notification. The marbled AFP is not the signed version, and I got it for $41.99. Union Chapel was $26.99. The hunt is finally over, as AFP is my favorite record.

When I looked yesterday they wanted 55 bucks for the grey marble.

Who, Reckless Records? They were charging $41.99 for marbled and $37.99 for black when I made my purchase.

Melody supreme

Yup! Melody Supreme was the one charging $55. Reckless doesn't have any AFP listed on their site anymore.

If anyone in the US is looking for AFP vinyl, I just went to Amoeba in LA and they had about 4 copies of it in the racks.