Sad Reminders

An Unofficial Mark Kozelek Site

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum is now READ ONLY. The new forum is here. Read why we have a new forum here.

#1 03-10-2009 5:05am

Rollercaster

Sundays and holidays

Hey - just stuck up a cover of Sundays and Holidays on youtube - not sure if its correct, learned by ear....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6MjWzxSTdg

I'm strumming it here because I can't pluck and sing at the same time! Plucking version is easy enough.

PM if you want the tabs

Last edited by Rollercaster (03-10-2009 5:29am)

'Well pardon my birth i just slipped out'

#2 03-12-2009 3:09am

harbour

Re: Sundays and holidays

Rollercaster wrote:

Hey - just stuck up a cover of Sundays and Holidays on youtube - not sure if its correct, learned by ear....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6MjWzxSTdg

I'm strumming it here because I can't pluck and sing at the same time! Plucking version is easy enough.

PM if you want the tabs

Sounds great, tabs would be much appreciated!

#3 03-19-2009 5:09am

Rollercaster

Thanks Harbour - I'll send this to you over the weekend - when I have time to put the tabs on paper!

#4 12-29-2010 11:28am

Rollercaster

Sorry for the delay with the tabs - better late than never.... lol

Sundays & Holidays
Words and music by Mark Kozelek
Tuning DADGAD
/= hammer on (below are chord shapes for the song, you’ll have to work out pluking by trial and error and listening to the song)
Chord sequence for the verses
D-------0------------------0----------------------0---------------0---------------------
A------0-------------------0---------------------0----------------0-----------------------
G----0/2------------------2---------------------4----------------6---------------------
D---------------------------0---------------------0----------------0--------------------
A--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D----0---------------------4----------------------5---------------7---------------------
What do you think in the back seat travelling through the yellow open state (repeat x2)
Verse #2
D----0------------------0----------------------0---------------0------------0----------0-------------0-------
A----0-------------------0---------------------0----------------0-----------0----------0-------------0------
G----6------------------7---------------------4----------------2-----------6-----------7------------4------
D----0--------------------0---------------------0----------------0---------0----------0------------0---
A---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D----7------------------9----------------------5---------------4-----------7---------9------------5------etc-
Am I too dull to turn my thoughts to words to turn meaningless to meaning....
Verse #3
D----0-------0-----------0----------0------------0-----------0------------0----------0-------------0--------
A----0-------0-----------0----------0-----------0------------0-----------0----------0-------------0--------
D----0-------4-----------6----------2----------2-------------4-----------6---------0------------4--------------
G----0-------0------------0---------o------------0-----------0---------0----------0------------0--------------
A----2---------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------------------
D----2-------5-----------7---------0------------4------------5-----------7---------2------------5------etc--
Whats           inside                the great walls that divide                   bared window screnes, hospitals not a love scene... (repeat chords above for the rest of the verse)

Last edited by Rollercaster (12-29-2010 11:29am)

Board footer